Saturday, May 2, 2009

12 Days



This is where Tim and I went to breakfast on our date morning.  It is called Coca Cafe and it so delicious! I love it.  First off the coffee is amazing.  It is the best place I have gotten just a cup of coffee (other then Jamaica) and was like wow, that is really good coffee.  I would go there just to sit and have coffee, over starbucks....anyway.  So We ate and had a nice time together.  When we got back I Tim got ready for the day and made lunch and such and then Tim went to the meeting and I went to the gym. That was my 4th time to go to the gym so I was very proud of myself :).  I washes the towels today, as per Tim's request and called about our mortgage, my tom tom, renting out house, did pilates, organized the closets/ rearranges....as Tim requested, activated the PNC card, and called T-Mobile about Tim's rebate for his black berry! Then I got ready and went to work. Oh I also talked to Isaac for a second.  So I went to work and read my devotional and the automatic millionaire.  I have only read a few chapters but it is really good. I got it for Christmas and was excited but I have read so many books on finances but here is the thing.  It is so good to refresh your memory and just brush up and learn a few new things.  Always humble yourself.  So I worked and then Tim called, he was at home already!  Wow, I didn't even make him dinner.  He wanted chicken nachos so I figured that might be better done fresh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment