Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day ONE

If you haven't seen the documentary fat sick and nearly dead I'd suggest you watch it. I think its pretty remarkable. Around my area it seems like everyone is juicing. People at work, people at church, etc, etc. I got my grandmother old Champion Juicer over the summer and have been juicing everyday since (Well almost). 
See there it is it all its glory with a HUGE pile of apples! Although I'd like to think she was about to make a juice, I'm pretty sure it was an apple crumb pie which would throw any focused juicer off the path!


Tim is going out of town this week so me and another girl in the office decided to do a juice fast. I am very excited! Today is day one. I, however am not giving up coffee...Don't judge! 


Here is the website with great recipes, a support team, and they even have a test you can take to see which reboot you should do. I'm just juicing for 7 days so here is to day one! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment