Saturday, April 25, 2009

dAy SiX

we need milk! Yes you heard me right! We have enough for coffee this morning and that's it! It practically a tragedy! AHH!! Well, Tim had to be at the office at 9am so we woke up and 8 and got everything going....almost milkless! After Tim left I cleaned up the kitchen, had some oatmeal with a few drop of milk that were left and then got on the internet. I am not sure what I looked at but I got on there for a bit. I cleaned the house today. I also organized my corner that had all of our important documents and such that I didn't want to deal with. I went to work early. Tim is doing really well! and Dale got one!! YEAH!! I am so looking forward to Sunday. I know we will be going grocery shopping and to best buy! John is coming tomorrow which is exciting! He is bringing the tv and the MAIL! I am excited about getting all our mail...don't ask why. Oh I called the maintenance man today and he came and made our hot watter hotter! Tim took a cold shower this morning. I hope he is doing ok. I know I am exhausted and I am sure if I feel like this, he does as well. I am starving too. Its ok becuase I needed to drop a couple. I ate at like 4! Oh well. So I'm ready for bed, but they are still knocking, I'm working and listening to Pandora...........We will see what this evening holds. I looked up something things to do here and I am excited about them. Right now I want to sleep and tea or coffee. I had a good chat with my fam today :) I was feeling lonely so it was good. My parents have been planting a garden. Well I'm out for now, if I have anything exciting that happens between now and bedtime, I'll fill ya in...to whoever is out there and takes time to read these. :) Much love to all!

SJ

1 comment:

  1. i like reading your blog simone : ) its interestsing...i feel like im reading a book and it give mea practical idea of how things are going for you guys...I wish I had the energy or inspiration to do so myself but Ill take the FB shortcut hehe...Anyways love you and miss you guys! MUAH!lauren B

    ReplyDelete