Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day Two

OK so I am sure that you can tell that when I say Day Two I am writing on day three but what ev! OK so we woke up and didn't have deodorant, tooth brush and such so I ran to wal-mart and I didn't get lost, (I was so proud)! So we have breakfast and I made Tim's lunch and such...He goes to the meeting I start unpacking.  I ran to BB&B to replace a broken plate and get a few more things from Wal-mart.  The place is FINALLY looking decent....then our luggage came!  So it was a disaster again! I got everything in place and functional.  Its not perfect but its getting there.  I made Tim some dinner and then went to the office for my first day of training/work.  I think I will like it! No complaints.  So it doesn't sound that exciting but hey there was a lot to unpack and such!  So after working the boys can home and I hung out for a bit and then went back to the apartment and then Tim came home.  I gave him dinner and then we crashed.  

Notes from the Day:  Henckel knives are amazing.  They are worth every penny.  I I love all the gifts from the wedding. Its so nice to use everything.  I need to file a claim for the luggage.  It looks like they beat it with a sledge hammer a few times!  I mean it was rough before but its pretty bad!  Even though its cold it doesn't feel that cold.  I did an apple day and am looking forward to oatmeal and coffee in the morning! Yeah I think that's about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment