Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day Three

OK so today is day TRES and I am writing on day tres because Tim is still not home and its 11:14 to be exact.  So I had a day.  I am pretty tired but Tim still has to eat dinner.  So I woke up....had breakfast, watched training DVD's with Tim, made him lunch and a snack ETC.  then he went to the meeting.  I went to the gym which was wonderful.  When I got back I got ready to run some errands.  I had to return a trash can and exchange a rug and other things.  Bed Bath and Beyond, Target and Wal-Mart were on the list.  So its pretty cold today, colder then yesterday! So there is no Bank of America near here which is rediculous there is like 3000 in Florida and 4000 in Cali, you would think they could send one, just ONE here! oh well. So I got ready, ate lunch and then headed to target.  Tim and I went to one but I punch one in on the GPS and it said another one was closer so I took that route!  Wow I was lost, driving all over the place.  The roads here are narrow, full of cars, and hilly.....none of which I am used to!  I couldn't quite tell where my turns were (due to the small streets!) and there were stop signs in placed I don't think there should be and vice versa, how I didn't get a ticket I don't know.  The speed limit everywhere is 25......uhm I know the streets are small but 25??? Anyways I felt I like I was going to throw up....or something I was sick to my stomach driving around (all dazed and confused!) but it was enjoyable.  A little adventure by myself I guess you could say.  I had to be home for work at 6 so I was like well I have 3 hours...I hope I can make it!  I finally got to the Target!! Yeah!! (much rejoicing was in order!) Then I made my returns, went to BB&B that was conveniently next door....(how nice I though!) and then made my way back home (in record time) now that I knew what ways not to go! If there was a way not to go....I found it!  So it was nice to see some of the city.  The houses are cool, nothing like Florida.  They have character and such and aren't all cookie cutter (right now I would love chocolate or a cookie something!).  Anyways its a cool place and I will enjoy it more once I get used to it.  Tim will have the car most days for work but what ev. Its cool. 

So I got a new bathroom rug and all my returns were a breeze! I ran by wal-mart and then headed home to make dinner and go to work. Work was good, I am getting used to everything but it will be fine.  It was pretty slow, so pray the guys do better tomorrow.  I will be working the rest of the week at 6pm and then next week I will do some morning training.  I keep thinking its Thursday but its Wednesday. 

We got our wedding pics and they are so amazing. I posted them on myspace and facebook and such and got like 20 comments in 5 minutes....pretty cool. I enjoyed reading them and hope to get more. Tony and Lesley are amazing :) simply the best. 

So I just got the message from Tim and he will be here in T Minus 22 so I gotta have dinner hot and ready!  I will post the site for the reign 7 photo blog and send the link to everyone for the pics tomorrow!  YEAH! 

Much love and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment